ATTORNEY(Civil Law) （律师） PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE
A position in Civil Litigation within the business or environmental arenas.
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER, P.C.,Atlanta,GA
Trial attorney in medium-sized,general practice law firm with extensive corporate dealings.Areas of concentration have included environmental,public utility,general business and appellate litigation.
1984-1994 Assistant District Attorney
ATHENS DISTRICT ATTORNEY"S OFFICE,Athens,GA
Senior Trial Attorney responsible for prosecuting major felony cases in the Superior Court.Supervised criminal instigations and trained assistant district sttorneys.Prosecuted over thirty major felony jury cases including murder,rape,and child abuse.Briefed and argued over forty cases before the supreme Judicial Court and the Appeals Court.
1981-1983 Law Clerk/Assistant Town Council
TOWN OF MARIETTA,Marietta,GA
General municipal and appellate litigation.
GEORGLA INSTITITE OF TECHNOLOGY,Atlanta,GA
AGNES SCOTT COLLEGE,Decatur,GA
B.A.,Political Science,1975,Magna Cum Laude.
Georgia Bar Association,1980
U.S. District Court for the District of Georgia,1981
Professional and Legal References Available upon Request
· Professional objective is clearly defined.
· Resume is bolstered by candidate"s strong educational credentials.
· Over 25 years secretarial/administrative experience.
· Skills:Typing (65 wpm),Dictaphone.Multi-line Phones/Switchboard,Ten key (110 kspm) Digital DECmate computer,bookkeeping,credit checks,statistical typing.
· Extensive business experience including accounting firms,legal firms,financial firms,insurance companies,transportation companies,medical environments,government agencies and non-profit groups.
· Offer common sense,ability to take initiative,quality orientation and the ability to see a job thorough.
· Outstanding communications skills...Extremely hardworking and dedicated.
Answer phone,greet visitors and provide information,tours,and literature.Record and monitor thank-you notes for all received donations.Perform light typing,filling,and word processing.
WYOMING PUBLIC TELEVISION,Laramie,WY,1987-88
Solicit donations.Monitored the ordering of informative pamphlets,placards,buttons,tee-shirts,etc.
Provided word processing,customer relations,some accounts payable processing.Implemented new system for check processing,increased prompt payment of client bills.
Acted as liaison between public and CEO.
STATE HEALTH COALITION,Laramie,WY,1965-
Prepared health record documentation of infectious disease patients at State hospital.Managed training of new hires.
An office careers training program in bookkeeping,typing,reception,
word processing,and office procedures.
High School Diploma
· Objective is unnecessary because resume illustrates a clear career path.
· Work history is stated in reverse chronological order,with most recent employment listed first.
（后勤）HUMAN SERVICES WORKER(General) WORK EXPERIENCE
1987 to Present
Human Service Relief Worker:Temporary Resources,Columbus,IN
Work as a temporary substitute in a variety of human service programs including specializing clients in hospital,direct care of developmentally delayed clients,counseling and supervising adolescents in group homes and substitute teaching at institutions such as the Stafford School for the Deaf.
1984 to 1986
Residential Manager:Allied Group Homes,Columbus,IN
Worked in several residential programs for all levels of development delayed clients.Taught skills in daily living,cooking,hygiene,and community awareness.Provided emotional support to clients.Interacted with clients families.Implemented behavioral programs.
1982 to 1983
Residential Counselor:Harrison House,Mooresville,IN
Staffed community residence for five developmentally delayed clients.Implemented behavioral programs.Taught activities of daily living skills directed toward independent living and community integration. Nurse"s Aide:Center Street Nursing Home,Franklin,IN
Mental Health Assistant:Bethany School,Bethany,IN
Employment Counselor:Job Plus,Franklin,IN
Interviewed and counseled clients for the purpose of placement in jobs or training programs.Made referrals for employment or training programs.
1978 Social Worker:State of Indiana-Division of Child Welfare
1972 to 1977 Social Worker:State of Indiana
1975 to Present Franklin College
Graduate-level courses in psychology,education,and counseling
1971 Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
· Job descriptions are clear and to the point.
· Use of bold type calls attention to key information